This luxurious & spacious 4 bedroom modern detached property is situated in the rural Sussex village of Ditchling, at the end of a country lane, just 15 minutes from the city of Brighton & Hove, 6 minutes from Ditchling Beacon, with glorious views and rambling country walks, 10 minutes drive from the Amex Football and exhibition Stadium, Sussex University, Plumpton Racecourse, 5 minutes from Hickstead and a 5 minute walk from Ditchling Village itself. The Bull Pub is famous for its scrumptious pub food and roaring open fires. The property is immaculately presented with all new furniture, fixtures, fittings and appliances, ideal for a visit all year round. This house offers you a superb country retreat, spacious enough for all the family or a large group of friends wanting to get together for a weekend or family holiday accommodation - plenty of parking and arranged all on one level so great for all the family!
The beautiful village of Ditchling is in walking distance down a lovely rural country lane and lies at the foot of the South Downs. The settlement stands around a crossroads with Brighton to the south, Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath to the north, Keymer and Hassocks to the west, and Lewes to the east. Ditchling Beacon, one of the highest points on the South Downs, has glorious panoramic country views overlooking the village, which oozes traditional English character & charm.
Enjoy a superb pub meal or drink at the The Bull, a 500 year old inn located in the High Street, or relax with refreshments at Ditchling Tea Rooms in West Street.
This high spec house is brought to you by the owners of Dyke Road Avenue & Sackville House and presented to the same high standard, with the owner's signature red accessories. These popular holiday let properties all have solid oak flooring, luxury appliances and kitchens, comfortable furnishings and large open plan kitchen/ living /dining /conservatory ideal for large group gatherings room for all the family to get together and celebrate a land mark special occasion.
Parking Information : There is off road parking for 3 to 4 cars.
This Property has;
- Family Quad Bedroom with en-suite
- 1 Quad room with 1 Double Bed & 2 Single Beds, En-suite shower room with WC and wash basin. Cupboards & hanging space making it an ideal family room located just off the hallway and to the front of the house.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite
- Opposite the family bedroom is another twin or double room with en-suite shower room with WC wash basin and single shower cubicle. Sleeps 2. Located at the front.
- 2 further bedrooms are located off the very spacious hallway that leads to the kitchen living dining room, sleeping 2 each with 'Zip and link' beds that can be set as doubles or 2 singles (Please specify at time of booking)
- 3 x Sofa Beds in the living room which sleep 1 adult each comfortably or 2 small adults or children.
- Family Bathroom with walk in shower room and bath with WC and wash basin.
- Useful utility room with sink and washing machine and work top
- Open plan kitchen / living room leading to spacious conservatory via 2 double doors leading to garden terrace.
Suitability: children welcome non smoking only limited accessibility pets considered